What is the membership card ?
Since the beginning of 2018, Club Montagne has introduced a digital card to identify its members. Card holders benefit from the following advantages:
- A reduction of 10% on all purchases at Yosemite.
- A reduction of 15% on all rentals at Yosemite.
- A reduced entry fee at Totem every Monday.
- A reduction on subscriptions at Totem.
- For non-members of EPFL, the card permits the rental of material at student prices at the material rental of Club Montagne.
- All the informations are on bons plans
The card is valid for one year from the date of purchase.
The membership card remains optional and is not a requirement for membership of Club Montagne! The card is meant for those who wish to benefit from the advantages listed above.
How to get a membership card?
To make your life easier, the membership card is digital! You can directly access your card with a QR code which is sent to you by Club Montagne.
Beta Version: Please be patient! Once you have completed the subscription form to become a member, the actual generation of your digital card may take several days. (We have not fully automatized the procedure yet…)
For members of Club Montagne who are not students at EPFL: If you are not at student at EPFL, a fee of CHF 10.- is required to validate your membership card. This fee can be payed during the weekly rental sessions organized by Club Montagne at EPFL.
The membership card remains free for EPFL students (members of Agepoly) and the card is automatically validated for all EPFL students that complete the subscription form.
A flyer describing the new membership card can be downloaded here.